The WINGMAN campaign is back for the entire month of September! Once again, we will be highlighting many influential men in our community who are taking a stand against domestic violence! Thank you to these amazing men for doing their part!
A WINGMAN is:
• Someone who helps, protects, or guides a friend or associate
• Is a role that a person may take when a friend needs support
• A pilot partner of another, a pilot who flies in the same wing or squadron
• A pilot who supports another in a potentially dangerous flying environment
• A WINGS Champion!
WINGMEN for WINGS are:
• In alignment with WINGS mission and vision and believe in the work being done within our organization and the programs offered.
• Passionate about helping victims of abuse.
• Passionate about being a part of the conversation in ending domestic abuse,
• Motived to start conversation and encourage others to take part,
• Ready to take a stand against abuse and equally ready to motivate others to do so.
• Become a WINGMAN yourself – all donations big or small will make a great impact, and all financial contributors will be considered a WINGMAN.
• SPONSOR a WINGMAN by making a donation by clicking here. WINGMEN will be notified that they have been sponsored and by whom, (unless that person wishes to remain anonymous). We encourage sponsors to share their contribution through social media. WINGMEN are to raise as much money as they possibly can for WINGS!
• The three WINGMEN who raise the most will win a prize!
• Anyone who donates a gift of $25 or more will receive a custom-made ‘WINGMAN’ lapel pin which we will gift to you! This proudly states that you are a WINGMAN and encourages further conversation.
• AND REMEMBER that the EPCOR Heart + Soul Fund will MATCH your donation (up to the amount of $20,000) – WOW!
• You will receive a charitable tax receipt for your donation in any amount.
• At the end of the campaign, all WINGMEN will be notified of the total amount he has raised through the campaign, including any sponsorships that he has received.
Follow us on Instagram and Facebook to see a new WINGMAN every day! It’s time to engage men in the conversation, and collectively put an end to abuse. Follow us on Twitter for up to date awareness and education on how men can do their part!
Help WINGS continue to provide a safe, welcoming home and critical support services for women and children escaping domestic abuse. CLICK HERE to donate and sponsor a WINGMAN today.
We would like to say a special thank you to the following sponsors whose support helped make this event possible:
#wingman4wings #beawingman #domesticviolence #doingmypart #wings #womeninneedgrowingstronger #helpingothers #donate #brightfutures #yeg #takingastand #creatingfutures #savinglives #domesticviolenceawareness
© 2022 WINGS of Providence. All rights reserved. Disclaimer